There are six penthouse homes at SF Blu, at 631 Folsom St. (corner of Folsom and 2nd). They each occupy three floors, with two levels for living space and one for the solarium and deeded roof deck. The main entrance for all of the penthouse homes is on the 21st floor of the building, but there is a secondary egress on the 20th floor, which is the private level with all of the bedrooms for each of the penthouse homes. All of the homes offer great views of either downtown, the San Francisco bay, or Twin Peaks depending on the orientation of the home.
TheÂ buildingÂ is located in the Yerba Buena subdistrict (neighborhood) of the South of Market Area. It offers great access to downtown, as well as numerous restaurants, the San Francisco bay, Ferry building and farmer’s market, museums, and plenty of nightlife. It is also a short walk from the SF Giant’s ballpark. It offers fairly convenient access to both I-280 and 101, and is a relatively short walk to either Muni or BART transit systems.
As built, the SF Blu penthouses advertise the following features:
- 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths
- Private rooftop solariums and roof terraces
- 2 floors devoted to living, dining and entertaining
- Lower private floor for bedrooms with its own separate access
- Panoramic views from every level
- Wood flooring throughout second level living and dining areas
- Floor to ceiling and wrap-around corner windows
- Miele in-home washery and dryer
- Central heat and air conditioning
- Viking stainless steel appliances
- Viking under-counter built-in wine refrigerator
- Fisher Paykel double drawer dishwasher
- European kitchen cabinetry with undermount halogen task lighting
- Granite kitchen counters with undermount stainless steel sinks
- Custom cabinetry
- Marble vanity top with undermount sink
- Marble flooring, counters and shower surrounds (Master)
- Double designer sinks (Master)
- Frameless glass shower enclosure (Master)
The team behind the building consists of Lennar Urban, Malcolm Properties, Inc. and Handel Architects, LLP.