SF Blu is located in the Yerba Buena subdistrict (neighborhood) of the South of Market Area. It offers great access to downtown, as well as numerous restaurants, the San Francisco bay, Ferry building and farmer’s market, museums, and plenty of nightlife. It is also a short walk from the SF Giant’s ballpark. It offers fairly convenient access to both I-280 and 101, and is a relatively short walk to either Muni or BART transit systems.
As built, SF Blu advertises the following features:
SF Blu Building Features:
- 24-hour lobby attendant
- Concierge services
- Private rear garden terrace with fountain, BBQ and catering set-up facility
- Two high-speed elevators
- Access controlled on-site garage with bicycle storage
- Automated car parking system
SF Blu Home Features:
- 2 bedrooms and 2 baths
- Wood floors in foyer, kitchens and living/dining areas
- Floor-to-ceiling and wrap-around corner windows
- In-home washer and dryer
- Central heat and air conditioning
- Viking stainless steel appliances and Bosch dishwasher
- European kitchen cabinetry with undermount halogen task lighting
- Granite kitchen counters with undermount stainless steel sink
- Frameless glass shower enclosure (Master Bath)
- Double designer sinks (Master Bath)
- Marble floors, counters, and shower surrounds (Master Bath)
The team behind the building consists of Lennar Urban, Malcolm Properties, Inc. and Handel Architects, LLP.
Here’s a list of homes currently for sale at SF Blu.