- This past Saturday there was an open forum at the zoo (what an appropriate venue) to talk about future city budgets, with Mayor Lee and other officials on hand. (Ocean Beach Bulletin)
- Mt. Lake Park is filled with toxic sediment, finally gets the money to clean itself up into a lake that has more than superficial beauty. Public meeting to discuss the remediation is coming up on April 19. (Richmond District Blog)
- The SF School Board finally agrees to sell a building you probably didn’t even know they had – 700 Font St. – for 11.1 million dollars. Plus a bunch of other updates from the latest school board meeting. (Rachel Norton: SF Board of Education)
- Sunnyside Neighborhood Association Wants You! (News from the Glen Park Association)
- Coming up on Saturday, April 21: Ham and Eggs Fire Breakfast - your chance for a delicious breakfast presented by Suppenkuche and Biergarten, followed by an optional walking tour of the Ham and Eggs Fire of 1906 in Hayes Valley. (Hayes Valley Neighborhood Association)
As you can see, a lot has been happening and is coming up in the next few weeks. Hopefully the wet and rainy weather is behind us (although we certainly needed the precipitation), and you will be able to enjoy all these upcoming events in warm and sunny weather!
Did we miss your favorite San Francisco neighborhood blog? Be sure to let us know about it in the comments, or just shoot us an email if you’re the shy type that doesn’t enjoy public speaking.