Broderick Place Condos for sale:
(if no homes are listed above, there are currently no homes listed in the MLS at Broderick Place)
Broderick Place was built in 2007 (per tax records) and is a four story building with about 70 condominium homes above mixed-use retail which currently include a Bank of America, Faletti Foods grocery store, Peet’s Coffee and Nopalito restaurant. The architect of record is Levy Design Partners.
When the homes were originally sold (marketing and sales by Signature Properties), they featured:
- Solid core entry doors with Kwikset satin chrome hardware.
- Granite tile kitchen counters with stainless steel backsplash behind the range
- 12 x 12 ceramic tiled kitchen floor
- Stainless steel GE appliances (electric stove)
- Custom western maple stained cabinetry
- Stainless steels sink with chrome faucet and undivided single bowl basin (kitchen)
- Telephone outlets in kitchen and all bedrooms
- Many homes have a private terrace
- Most homes have 1 car deeded garage parking
Located at the beginning of the Golden Gate Park panhandle, the building location offers great access to the park as well as numerous running and biking trails, and is within a short walk of the Haight-Ashbury, Alamo Square, and Hayes Valley neighborhoods.
Faletti Foods was originally at Fulton/Masonic (where the Lucky’s/2001 McAllister Place is currently located) and when they lost their lease at that location, entered into an agreement to build their store at the current location with the condo homes above. It was a win/win for the neighborhood and the store, keeping the doors of a local business open, and bringing condos to a location that was previously a bank/parking lot.
Broderick Place sold fairly quickly, and there are a handful of resales on the market at any given time. The homes are a mix of one and two bedroom homes, with most floor plans on one level. Some two bed/two bath townhouse style homes are a part of the project, though.
If nothing is for sale, and you’d like to be notified when homes become available at Broderick Place, let us know. Or, if you just have a general comment or question, please let us know: