The Artani at 818 Van Ness homes for sale:
[idx-platinum-widget id =”1955-46656″]
(if no homes are listed above, it means no homes are currently listed in the MLS for The Artani)
Basic Information about 818 Van Ness, The Artani:
- 8 stories
- 52 units: 32 1 bedroom condo homes and 20 2 bedroom condo homes
- Shared rooftop deck
- Air rights above the building to the south were secured in order to preserve views.
- High end finishes: Viking and Bosch appliances, Caesarstone countertops, Hansgrohe faucets, TOTO toilets and Duravit and Dornbracht in the bathrooms. Floors 2-5 feature hardwood floors that are beech and cabinets that are white oak. Floors 7-8 have black oak hardwoods and walnut kitchen cabinets.
- Architect Warner Schmalz of Forum Design (fun fact, also designed 77 Van Ness).
Life at The Artani means you are just steps from an incredible amount of San Francisco happenings. From the dome of SF City Hall to the main branch of the San Francisco public library, living at 818 Van Ness puts you within a short walk of numerous SF destinations. Within just a short walk, you’ll find:
- Civic Center Plaza
- Asian Art Museum
- Superior Courthouse
- San Francisco Public Library
- San Francisco Opera, Ballet, and Symphony,
- The Warfield
- Herbst Theatre
- Orpheum Theater
- Great American Music Hall
- Bill Graham Civic Auditorium.
Homes at The Artani were designed to satisfy your longing for modern simplicity and stylish living. The building features a contemporary exterior of stone and the maximum amount of glass allowed under city codes. The central location of The Artani means that it is steps away from the Civic Center, and provides relatively easy access to the North Bay, East Bay and South Bay/Silicon Valley. Homes at 818 Van Ness are light and spacious with highly functional floor plans and generous storage.
Learn More about The Artani:
If you would like to be notified when additional homes become available for sale at The Artani, or have a more general building or neighborhood question, please let us know: