Are you looking for home sales data and statistics that contains every neighborhood in San Francisco with both condos and single family homes? Our “San Francisco Real Estate Report” contains five complete years of statistics and trends by neighborhood district and subdistrict.
Information is collected from the SFAR MLS, the definitive source for accurate real estate data in San Francisco. Our unique publication provides more than 100 graphs that are clear, concise, and easy to read making it easy for you to interpret the data and make meaningful comparisons.
Our report provides you with information mapped to the neighborhood, instead of your zip code. Why? In San Francisco, our neighborhoods are small but our zip codes are large! Consider the 94115 zip code: it includes neighborhoods as different as the Western Addition and Pacific Heights.
Information about the following five key statistics and trends is included for every San Francisco neighborhood:
- Number of sales
- Median Sale Price
- Median % over our under list price (the neighborhood median sale price compared to the neighborhood median list price)
- Median Days on Market
- Median Price per Square Foot
Download our no-obligation San Francisco Real Estate Report for free:
Our statistics and charts are designed to help you quickly answer real-world questions like:
- How much are homes in Noe Valley, Pacific Heights, Bernal Heights, or Cow Hollow selling for?
- In which neighborhoods are homes going the highest over their asking price?
- Are sales up or down in my neighborhood?
- Are condos taking longer to sell than single family homes in my neighborhood, or vice-versa?
Our San Francisco Real Estate Report contains an incredible amount of data and statistics in an easy-to-digest format, with additional interactivity available to make neighborhood trends easier to spot. The report is an acrobat pdf file, and can be downloaded free of charge.